oDesk Search Engine Optimization Test Sample Questions and Answers 2013 (new)
Search Engine Optimization or simply SEO is the process of getting traffic from free, organic, editorial or natural listings on the search engine. Search Engine Optimization is one of the key skills that is in demand in the oDesk job market. Below are some of the latest sample questions and answers given at oDesk. This is an effective advance test you should take for you to bid at the oDesk Job market. Below are list of questions and answers Please read be familiar with sample questions.
Thank you for visit this site. Don't forget to give me a like or comment on Facebook or on this post.
1. Which of the following can be termed as a good keyword selection and placement strategies?
Ans: a. targeting synonyms of the main keyword
d. Optimizing five or more keywords per page
2. What will happen if you type the words Certification-Networking in the Google search box?
Ans: Google will find all the web pages in which the words certification and networking appear together
3. Google display up to _______ characters of a webpages Title Tag.
4. Which is the function of indexer part of the Google search Engine?
Ans: It helps to retrieve web pages from the world wide wed
5. Which of the following statements about google techinical and quality guidlines is true?
Ans: Avoid using robot.txt to prevent crawling of search results pages or other auto- generated pages, even if they don’t add much value for users coming from the search engines.
6. What is the most likely time period required for getting a Google page rank?
Ans: More Than 3 months.
7. Which of the following is an ethical SEO Technique?
Ans: Non of the above.
8. What is Anchor Text?
Ans: it is the visible text that is hyper linked to another page
9. Google looks down upon paid links for enhancing page rank. If a website sells a links, what actions does Google recommend to avoid being penalized?
Ans: Paid links should be disclosed through index-nofollow attribute in the hyperlink
10. what is the name of the search engine technology due to which a query for the word ‘actor’ will also show search results for related words such as actress, acting or act?
Ans: RSD (real time synonym detection)
11. If you search for the term “iq test” in the word tracker keyword suggestion tool, will it return the number of independent searches for the term “iq” Yes or no?
12. Which search engine technology prevents a website from appearing in numerous top positions in the search engine result pages?
13. If a websites search engine saturation with respect to a particular search engine is 20%. What does it mean?
Ans: only 20% of the pages of the website will be indexed by the search engine
14. Implementing a 301 permanent Redirects on the old pages to redirect to the new pages is a good idea from the SEO perspective. True or False?
15. Which black hat SEO Technique is characterized by a method to deceive search engines, by detecting the search engine boot and “feeding” it with a different HTML actually served to users?
16. Are Rss/Atom feeds returned in Google search results?
17. All major search engines are case sensitive.
18. Cloaking is a controversial SEO technique. What does it involve?
Ans: Offering a different set of web pages to the search engines.
19. Which of the following statements is correct with regard to the description Meta tag?
Ans: Google uses the Meta description to generate the search engine results pages.
20. Which of the following statements about the search engine optimization techniques are correct?
Ans: Websites with deep linking are looked at the favorably by search engines.
21. Which of the following factors have an impact on the Google page rank?
Ans: the subject matter of the site providing the inbound link to a page of a web site
22. If you enter “help site: http://www.arsbd.blogspot.com/” in the Google search box, what will Google search for?
Ans: It will find pages about help with-in http://arsbd.blogspot.com/.
23. Which of the following website design guidelines have been recommended by Google?
Ans: Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
24. Which of the following statements regarding website content are correct?
Ans: If you have two versions of a document on your website, Google recommends that you only allow the indexing of the better version.
25. Which of the following statements about the RSS are correct?
Ans: It is a form of XML
26. What is the main reason for the effectiveness of optimizing a WebPages towards a long tail keyword search?
Ans: there are fewer websites that have targeted such keywords.
27. How are the site maps important for the search engine optimization process?
Ans: Site maps help the search engine spider pick up more pages from the website.
28. Which of the following actions could get you banned by Google?
Ans: None of the above.
29. Do search engines such as Google detect in natural linking patterns by checking the Class C ip address of the page where the link to the websites originates? Yes or no?
30. What is the term for optimization strategies that are in an unknown area of reputability/validity?
Ans: Silver hat techniques.
31. What does the term keyword prominence refer to?
Ans: It refers to the fact that the keywords placed in important parts of a webpage are given priority by the search engines.
32. Some words, when followed by a colon, have special meanings to yahoo. What is performed by the link: Operator?
a. it shows all the outbound links from the url
b. It shows how many pages of the site yahoo is pointing to
c. It shows all the pages that point to that url (Ans)
d. It show url’s with broken links
33. Which blackhat Seo techniques is characterized by a method to decieve search engine, by detecting the search engine bot and “feeding” it with a different HTML code than the HTML actually served to users?
d. Cloaking (Ans)
34. Why is it bad idea from SEO perspective to host free articles and write ups that are very common on the internet?
a. Because they will not lead to fresh traffic
b. Because you could be penalize by search engine for using duplicate contents (Ans)
c. Because you will not get the benefits of proper keyword targeting
d. Because people could turn up claiming copyright infringement
35. What will happen if you type the word ‘Certification-Networking’ in the Google search box?
a. Google will find the web pages about “certification” and also containing the word “networking”
b. Google will find ALL the web pages containing the word word “Certification” and “Networking”
c. Google will find ALL the web pages in which the words “Certification” and “Networking” appear together. (Ans)
d. Google will find the web pages about Certification that do not contain the word Networking
36. Which of the following factors does google take into account while accessing whether or not a website is an authority website?
a. The frequency with which the contents of the website is updated
b. the number of web pages containing relevant information on the main theme of the website
c. The number of in-bound natural links related to the website’s theme (or keywords)(Ans)
d. None of the above
37. What is keyword density?
a. The number of times the keyword is used / (divided by) the total word count on page – (minus) the total words in HTML on the page
b. The number of times the keyword is used x (multiply by) the total word count on page.
c. The number of times the keyword is used in the page description
d. The number of times the keyword is used in the page title
e. The number of times the keyword is used / (divided by) the total word count on the page. (Ans)
38. Which of the following statement about FFA pages are true?
a. They are greatly beneficial to SEO
b. They are also called Link Farms (Ans)
c. They are Paid Listings
d. They contain numerous inbound links
39. What is the illegal act of copying of a page by unauthorized parties in order to filter off traffic to another site called?
a. Traffic jacking
b. Visitors Jacking
c. View Jacking
d. Page Jacking (Ans)
40. What is the most likely time period required for getting a google page ranking?
a. 1 week
b. 3 weeks
c. 1 month
d. More than 3 months (Ans)
41. Which of the following can be termed as a good keyword selection and placement strategies?
a. Targeting synonyms of the main keyword (Ans) A & D
b. Targeting the highest searched keywords only
c. Copying competitor keywords
d. Optimizing 5 or more keywords per page (check) (Ans)
How can you come here:
Odesk Test Answar for Search Engine Optimization,
oDesk SEO Test Answers - magictunebd,
Odesk Seo Test Answers 2013-2014 Daily Photos-Wallpapers-Tips,
oDesk Search Engine Optimization Sample Questions and Answers,
oDesk Search Engine Optimization Test Questions and Answers,
Free oDesk Test Answers and Latest SEO Tips,
oDesk Search Engine Optimization Test Answers - oDesk Exam,
oDesk Test Solutions & Answers: Freelancing SEO Interview,
Odesk Seo Overview ; SEO Over view For Odesk,
Odesk test answer 2013